Monday, August 22, 2005

Dorm Life

So about my last post... I'll probably get around to actually typing it one of these days. It was kind of serious. But, until I feel like it retyping it, I'll just post about whatever I feel like posting about. For now, its dorm life.

Roland and I moved into Pomfret Thursday. So far, it has been pretty cool. The food's not bad and its cool to be just a few steps away from so many of my friends. Here are a few pictures of our humble abode:

The Hallway (with Nick)



The Hallway Again (with Nick)



Looking in the Door



Heger's Side



The Middle



Roland's Side



As always, keep it classy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how may times a day do you hit your head on the bottom of your bed frame and ceiling?

Cameron said...

I would say, in a given day, 7 to 8 times.

Constant headaches... no good.

Actually probably once or twice every other day.

Drew Caperton said...

It's good to see pictures of what's going on with college life. I hope everything's going well for you guys. Tell Roland he needs to get a blog up or something. I've got to keep track of that man's life.

Anonymous said...

Keep the ibuprofen handy until you learn to duck!