Wednesday, November 02, 2005

He's a pretty dark knight--you should really come see this knight

What do these items equate to?

1 part 7-year-old Batman costume
3 parts Under Armour
1 part toy Batman utility belt
1 part black Converse All-Stars
1 part black workers gloves

The answer? 1 disgusting Batman suit--that I just happened to wear to work at the Mall on Halloween night. My boss dared me to wear a Batman suit to work, but little did he know that I would actually do it or how... uh... "form-fitting" my suit would actually be. Needless to say, this was probably the dumbest thing I have ever done. But, to be honest, it was worth it.

Enjoy these nice prowling shots:

"Freshening up the room a little bit"



"The Heisman"



"On Lookout"



"Just jamming out a little bit"



"Household chores"



"Classic hero pose"



I'm an idiot.

---------

On a similar note, Todd Sisson, Robert Sanderson, Dustin Moser, and James Miller dressed up as the Channel 4 News team. It was glorious. Ginger McKinney dressed up as Veronica Corningstone, or, as Sandy kept repeating, "His little china doll."



From left to right: Miller as Champ Kind, Sisson as Brian Fantana, Sandy as Ron Burgundy, Ginger as Veronica Corningstone, and Moser as Brick Tamland. That may or may not have been the greatest night of my life.

3 comments:

Matt and Kerrie said...

Hey, bro! I found your blog through John "Tekkie" Nelson's site and I have to say that your pics have made my day just a little brighter. You're beautiful in spandex--don't let anybody else tell you differently.

-Archer

John Nelson said...

I, too, must admit that you're lookin' mighty fine standing there in your spandex-clad self.

As far as keeping it classy, I'm not sure that happened. Lots of un-classy things appear in spandex.

James Miller said...

You're looking good Heger...but not as good as that Champ Kind guy.