Monday, May 09, 2005

A Brief Outline

Here is a brief outline of the goals I have for this blog. First of all, I don't wan't this to be a place where I cry about how hard life has been on me or how miserable I am because:
(A.) My life, generally, tends to be pretty easy so I'm never really that miserable
(B.) There are very few things I could whine about that wouldn't make me feel like an ingrateful idiot
(C.) I hate pity-parties

I want this blog to be a place where I can tell amusing stories, share pieces of wisdom I've recieved from others, post my thoughts on things (no matter how incoherent they may be), and, in general, talk about whatever I want. Hopefully some of the things I say will be funny. Hopefully some of the things I say will not be funny.

A warning:

Please do not expect something cool/interesting/entertaining everytime I post... or ever. I'm going to use this blog to post stuff that I feel isn't really applicable to the Cell Group Blog or the Christmas Fuller Blog (and most everything is applicable on those blogs), so you can kind of think of this as my 'reject-blog'. All of the things I have to say that aren't good enough for public consumption will dwell here.

My posts will probably vary in length. They will probably range from 3 word phrases to, essentially, essays.

My posts will vary in content. They will probably range from a random quote (by C.S. Lewis, Nick Roland, or someone else) to a piece of poetry I have written to a critique of a random household item.

Thats all I've got for now, if I think of any other goals I have for this blog, I will edit the post.

No comments: