Monday, May 16, 2005

I need a new screenname

I'm the kind of guy that likes one screenname for all of his "internet stuff". My AIM screenname, my blogger.com login, my best buy login, my email address, everthing. One name. My current one is "Ballplaya42" (except for AIM, which is "Ballplayanum42"). I created it, literally, in 6th grade.

Its time for a new one.

The problem is that I've got nothing. I can't think of anything to replace it with. I need your help.

I am going to post this on all of my blogs, and whichever one you read this on, if you can think of any new screen name for me that is somewhat cool--or, at least, cooler than "BallPlaya", please post it. I need your help.

Thanks.

Cam

1 comment:

Drew Caperton said...

I had a friend that used the name "ornamatica" on everything he used. Also, another friend that uses "shizoz" for everything. Don't use those, but maybe you could combine two or three words and come up with one that sounds good. Like "chevrovolition" it's a cross between chevrolet and volition. Think about it.